TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The seller reserves its rights to increase selling prices resulting from any increases in cost, after the date of placing an order, due to factors beyond its control.
- The seller shall endeavour to deliver timeously, but shall not assume responsibility for any consequential / inconsequential loss or damages resulting from delays of whatsoever nature.
- Defective goods supplied herein shall not constitute breach of this agreement; nor shall the buyer be entitled to cancel further supplies in respect hereof.
- Notice of any claim arising out of or in connection with this contract must be notified to the seller in writing within 3 working days from date of delivery or receipt thereof, failing which, such claims shall be deemed invalid.
- All goods, upon which a claim is pending, shall be safely stored by the buyer at his risk until written resolution is communicated thereof. Any unresolved disputes relating hereto, shall be referred to arbitration whose determination shall be binding on both parties hereto.
- Should, in the opinion of the seller, any faulty goods have been supplied, such goods will be replaced by the seller at no charge, failing which, a refund of the purchase price will be made within 30 days of such determination. The seller assumes no responsibility for any costs resulting there from, where consequential / inconsequential or otherwise.
- All specifications provided in any literature relating to the goods are subject to variation from time to time and products must be applied in accordance with the latest product specifications.
- Prices quoted are ex-factory, unless otherwise requested for delivery at an additional charge to the buyer.
- The seller shall not accept responsibility for any damage in transit unless delivered by the seller’s own transport. The delivery note must be clearly endorsed accordingly.
- On approval from the seller, goods returned shall be subject to a 10% handling charge, if returned in good condition within 7 days of supply, however items made “specially” to order, that are not standard stock items will not be accepted back for credit.
OWNERSHIP AND RISK
Ownership of the goods purchased shall remain vested with the seller until such time as it is paid for in full. Risk in the goods shall transfer to the buyer immediately upon delivery thereof.